Monday, July 25, 2011

#7: Transitional Multigrain Hearth Bread


So here is another multigrain bread. In baking this bread, I used all the optional seeds. And, as is my habit, I used a cloche. Everything went okay with the baking. With the scoring, I could only use a small stencil and didn't get a very clean edge. And, clearly, I didn't manage to get a very good picture.

I generally prefer this kind of multi-seed bread so I thought it was an okay bread. There certainly weren't any problems with it. But I really can't get excited about it. I've made a lot of breads in this style, and this one just didn't stand out. Perhaps it was this particular loaf. I don't have plans to make it again to see. There are simply too many other loaves that I know work and that I know I like to invest any more effort in this loaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment